Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Guess What?....

I'M OFFICIALLY LOC'ING!!! lol

This probably comes as no surprise to you, since I was contemplating it in my last blog. Btw I am soooooooo sorry for neglecting this blog. I've been going through some life troubles and working 2 jobs!! A sista is on the move! But here's a slide show of my progress: from my 3rd big chop until now (or last month) lol:





If anyone could give me other ideas as far as what to use to retwist my hair, that'd be great. I'm considering alternating between twisting (palm rolling) and latch-hooking.

4 comments:

hotredsly said...

good luck girl.you can try the Jamaica mango and lime gel

mangorene said...

thanks! that's what i'm using now! but still wanted something different

B said...

I'm loc'ing too! 4 months and that first month is seriously the toughest. I use aloe vera gel and shea buter to twist. It works beautifully. Many blessings on your journey!

B said...

Oh..I'm at LocRocker.com.